Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Dreams can come true...

July 11, 2006

Last night, I had a dream about green apples. I wasn't eating the apple. I don't even think I touched the apple. There were just apples. everywhere. And now, I can't stop thinking about green apples. I mean, I don't want to eat one...I don't even like apples. But still...I woke up this morning and immediately remembered dreaming of a green apple. And I don't remember anything else. And now, today, everywhere I look there are green apples. I'm not exaggerating...I've seen 4.

Since I can't figure out why I would have dreamt apples (green ones specifically!), I went to my trusty dream interpreting website (www.dreammoods.com) and here is what I found out. (There was no interpretation for "green apple" so here is the breakdown for "green" followed by "apple"...)

Green: Green signifies a positive change, good health, growth, healing, hope, vigor, vitality, peace, and serenity. Green is also symbolic of your strive to gain recognition and establish your independence. Money, wealth and jealousy are often associated with this color.
Apple: To see apples scattered on the ground in your dream, signifies that false friends are working to deceive and harm you.

I have no idea what all of this means. I'm finally at peace and people are trying to sabotage me? Really? Why though? And who?

Don't underestimate the power of your dreams they say. Who is they? I don't know. But I think I trust "them". So be aware, false friends, that I'm on to you. And, if my "serenity" and "peace" are suddenly interrupted, my dream called it...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's Happening i am new here. I came accross this chat board I have found It quite accommodating & it has helped me so much. I should be able to give something back and guide others like it has helped me.

Thanks Everyone, Catch You About.

Anonymous said...

Howdy i am new to this, I hit upon this site I have found It very accessible and it's helped me a lot. I should be able to give something back & support other people like its helped me.

Cheers, See You Later